|Live-for-Health Wellness Seminar
1 -2 day seminars available
The Live-for-Health Wellness Program contains vital health information that has changed the lives of many. One or two day seminars are available by Dr. Richard Hansen and his wife, Kay Hansen for your church or civic organization, by invitation. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone to discuss Live-for-Health seminar.
At this time only short seminars are available. There are no live-in programs scheduled for 2008.
Live-for-Health Wellness Program
(10-day Live-in Program)
Today’s most threatening health problems are chronic degenerative diseases. Heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, diabetes and stress-related illnesses that cause death and disability to millions each year.
Modern medicine struggles to treat and control these diseases, but the real answer lies in their prevention. Current scientific research now proves that most of these diseases are largely preventable and reversal or improvement can be seen with simple lifestyle changes and the use of natural remedies.
Live-for-Health is designed to help you make these lifestyle changes under medical supervision and is individually tailored to each person’s particular health needs.
Here are the 7 components of the Live-for-Health wellness program:
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your personal health needs. We’ll be happy to talk with you.
- Complete medical evaluation, laboratory testing and personal medical oversight throughout the program.
- Nutrition and health education classes. Natural remedies and changes in diet can help to reverse heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity naturally. The scientific evidence has proven that a plant-based vegan diet is best for reversing and preventing disease.
- Instruction in preparation of low-fat, heart healthy cuisine. Live-for-Health features a plant-based vegan diet for heart and immune system health.
- Individualized exercise program: a daily exercise program which includes a treadmill stress test for cardiac evaluation.
- Hydrotherapy and massage treatments. These natural remedies help to relieve pain, stimulate the circulation and immune system, and can be used to remedy viral and other conditions, such as chronic fatigue and cancer.
- Stress management through classes and individualized counseling.
- Trust: Emerald Valley is a Christian lifestyle center and serves all, those who have an established faith and those who do not. We believe that when our lifestyle is in harmony with the laws of nature that govern our being we experience better health. The understanding of and compliance to sound physiology brings honor to the Creator. Trust in Divine Power brings peace and healing to the human life.
Find Out How Our
Program Can Help With:
• Heart Disease
• Diabetes Mellitus
• Weight Control
• Stress & Depression
• Chronic Fatigue